Okay, so it’s not my birthday just yet. It’s Tuesday, but since it made more sense to do it before my birthday and not after, I decided to do it today.
This Friday’s post is going to be Birthday wishes for the day/year upcoming. They can be far out there wishes, simple ones or whatever. It’s just the things I’d like to happen/get on my day and/or in this upcoming next year of mine! I think you can really get to know someone by the things they’d like to happen, etc.
I wish I may, I wish I might with all my heart…
- A couple surprises on my actual birthday or even the days around it. I love surprises, nothing more makes me giddy then a few on my birthday. Even the smallest things count to me. A card from an unlikely source, a flower delivery, a gesture of hey I am thinking of you and taking that extra little step. Like my best friend this past week sent me a pair of socks, and two different kindle books for my birthday. I loved it.
- A Mazda 3 or 6. I have had a love of Mazda’s for as long as I can remember now. I used to love the Ford Escape, but the Mazda 3 or 6 has stole my heart. I want one. I’d love for it to happen at some point this year, I doubt it will, but its a wish so I am allowed!
- To acquire a group of friends, ones that you just get together with. You don’t even have to be doing anything special, just being and having a blast. You can rely on them, and they’ll be there in a split second if you need them.
- That I can get down to around 125lbs. That I lose my big bubble butt & thin down my thighs.
- That we can start doing upgrades in this house along with much needed/wanted painting.
- Go to Vegas!
- Have more game nights.
- Anything and everything off my Amazon wish list – here.
- New couch (we want a big reclining sectional) & dining room table (I want one of those counter height ones).
- More getaways, to the coast, Bend, Seattle – you name it.
- To get Jason’s blood pressure completely down.
- I’d love some out of the house part time job that I was comfortable with and/or to grow my blog so I can make some steady money at home.