Can you believe its the 4th week of Finish This…? I have been having so much fun playing along and really think you should join in on the fun this week!
I am getting this up before I work on the post I actually have to get up today, figured I needed a bit of fun before posting for work.
1. I use my “green thumb” to…haha hum…what great thumb is this you speak of? I do pull weeds fairly well when I get out to do it. Otherwise, I don’t think I really acquired the “green thumb”. Our landscape needs some green thumbs to attend to it, if you have time come on over. We really want to finally do a garden this spring/summer, time will tell if it happens though. We have these grapes, as seen below, that last year went crazy and sprouted everywhere even though we didn’t do what we should with them. They are on our side yard and run over everything.
2. The secrets to my life are…find people who accept you as you. Don’t ever believe you have to change for others, if they can’t accept and love you as you are, then they are not worth your time. Believe with your whole heart you are worth it, “it” being whatever you choose. You deserve to be happy in your life, after all its the only life we can get why be miserable in it?
3. I get my money’s worth by…shopping at Costco. Finding deals on things and then stocking up on said things if its a REALLY good deal. I also will buy more quality products over quantity of just to get it to get it. I use coupons, and I also use saving star which I can get my money back at a later time – and its almost like being able to double since I can use a normal coupon at the time and then later get the money back from saving star. Love it! I also just recently signed up for Ebates to get cash back on ordering things I am going to order anyway – check out ebates for your cash back.
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, my level of organization is…mine personally is probably a 9, I love love being organized and having everything in its space. But Jason is probably like a 4 (sometimes he gets all motivated, and it bumps up), so trying to balance him out and get everything organized in the house is HARD. This house drives me nuts because it is so messy, and there is just crap everywhere, and I don’t seem to have space for the things where I want them.
5. A Gentleman Always… holds open a door for anyone behind him. I don’t care if its another man or a woman or a child, hold that door open if you are the first there. I believe as well that they always should be honest. I don’t get these half truths, which to me are lies, don’t lie.
6. Handwritten notes are…wonderful! There is nothing more special and touching to know that someone took the time to sit down and write you something. It can be short and sweet or long and winded. There is nothing that compares to a handwritten note, nothing. I’d do it more, but I hate my handwriting anymore.