Finish This…Week #15
I so look forward to Finish This prompts each week. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do doing them.
I think you should all play along. Our lovely hosts are the following: Lisa at Coastlined, Nicole at Three 31, Jen at The Airzona Russums, and Becky at The Java Mama! Check them out and then play along!
1. My favorite vacation spot is…
Without a question, HANDS DOWN, the Oregon Coast. It’s my happy place and there is nothing like it to me. I don’t care how many times we go, but its where I usually want to go. Don’t get me wrong I love going other places, but the coast is just perfect and blissful. I am always discovering something new and I love that fact. Not to mention listening to the waves crash, feeling the wind in your hair, the sun on your face (if you are lucky enough). If you have not visited the rocky Oregon Coast, put it on your Bucket List, NOW.
2. If I won a million dollars I would…
Do so many things and yet really I wouldn’t change much either. Does that make sense? I would put much of it in different saving areas. I would buy both Jason and I new vehicles. Take a nice little vacation and then either pour money into this house or buy land and another house. Or both. Mind you a million dollars doesn’t go as far as it once did, so its very important to put away and save and let it grow first and foremost.
3. If I could go on a date with ONE celebrity, it would be…
Nick Lachey. Gosh that wasn’t even hard. Jason knows he is my celebrity crush. He is just yummy and down to earth and just overall a great guy, well as far as I have been able to tell.
4. If I found a genie in a bottle, my three wishes would be…
1. Jason and I to live a long happy healthy life. 2. A brand new truck for Jason. An F250. 3. A brand new car for me. A Mazda 3 or 6.
5. My favorite clothing item is…
Okay let’s be honest. Any of my pj’s. I live in them already, why not be honest that its my favorite clothing item. Comfortable is my name. Okay, fine. I do love regular clothing too, but can’t say that I have an actual favorite item. T-shirts, tank tops, big fluffy sweatshirts and jeans are probably my chosen items though. And nothing beats a nice maxi or sun dress!
Latest posts by Angie (see all)
- Catch the Moment 365 2014 – Week 37 #CatchtheMoment365 - September 18, 2014
- Finish This Week #37 - September 17, 2014
- Train’s new album Bulletproof Picasso #BulletproofPicasso and #O2O - September 15, 2014