Disclaimer: The following post is part of a campaign, review or sponsored post. I was given the product and/or have been financially compensated for the following post. Post may also contain affiliate links. As always though all thoughts are 100% my own, as are most of the pictures included.
As I have stated time and time again, I am not a big part of what goes on in the kitchen for the most part. When it comes to cooking or even baking, I’d rather just not do it. I don’t like it and just don’t get it. Weirdly though I love buying new kitchen gadgets and adding wonderful amazing products to our kitchen to ease the kitchen hassle and even clean up time (which I do all the time myself).
Which is why I was pretty excited to be accepted to review the new OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan. I am getting this up later than I would have liked, but trying to figure out what I wanted to make in this new muffin pan to test out was the issue for me. I finally found a yummy cupcake recipe in my Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet 2011 and knew that is what I was going to test it out with. As always though, the recipe is not mine, but I got it from the above book.
Heavenly Surprise Mini Cupcakes
My Thoughts on OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan
Most of my cupcakes popped out of the muffin pan very easily, but some stuck and fell apart as I was taken them out. Which could have been my error, or the pan itself, which I doubt.
Overall I loved this pan and look forward to using it more in the future and getting to know how to use the silicone to bake with whether it is more cupcakes, muffins, or other various personal-sized treats.
Stated from Amazon About the OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan:
- Silicone muffin pan crafted with 100% BPA-free, filler-free, and worry-free premium silicone
- Remarkable nonstick performance without the use of toxic chemical coatings
- OvenArt’s signature Frustration-Free Cleanup lets you bake more, clean less, and finally say goodbye to soaking and scrubbing
- Will not produce awful smells or muffins that taste like plastic unlike lesser silicone bakeware tandard cupcake pan / muffin tin size: 12.8 x 9.7 x 1.2 inches, each cup holds 2.5 ounces and measures 2 3/4 inches across.
- Safe for use in oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. Protected by OvenArt’s 100% “Better Muffin” Lifetime Guarantee.
You can buy it at Amazon right now – OvenArt Silicone Bakeware – Muffin Pan / Cupcake Pan – $14.95
Have you already tried Silicone baking? What have you thought if you have? If you haven’t, do you want to try them?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.