This week is all about my top 10 songs at the moment. I quite frankly will have a hard time with this one for the most part, since I listen basically to random shuffle on Pandora which is anywhere from old country to new country, to 80’s hair bands, to today’s pop. I listen to a wide variety of music that I just love. My friend Donavan is HUGE into music and quite often he is the one that I first hear from on something that I’d like, he posts it to my timeline for me to hear. Its quite the way to learn!
It won’t be just the songs I am liking now, but some of my old favorites. In no random order here is the top 10 songs that come to mind that I just love right now/or forever. Much like my friend Veronica did, I’ll just share the YouTube videos, easier that way 😉
1. Pontoon by Little Big Town. When I first heard this song, I completely fell for it. It just has a huge catchy tune that I love!
2. Raise Your Glass by P!nk. I just love P!nk and love almost all her songs, but this one is the one that has grabbed at me the most and just makes me sing. My friend Joleine actually went to see her in Vegas, so jealous!
3. You & I by Lady Gaga. I am not huge on Lady Gaga, but I do like quite a bit of her songs, this one I didn’t even realize was sang by her until several times listening to it and loving it.
4. Crazy by Patsy Cline. I love Patsy. Absolutely love her. I also love Walkin’ After Midnight. Oh heck, who am I kidding, I love them all.
5. Smile by Uncle Kracker. Which indeed makes me smile each time I hear it. I crank up the radio and sing along, smiling the whole time.
6. Can’t Fight the Moonlight by LeAnn Rimes. I love LeAnn. She sounded so much like Patsy Cline that I was pulled in and have stayed a fan of hers. I have actually seen in her concert and she was FUN.
7. Lips of an Angel by Hinder. I like Hinder quite a bit. This was actually the first song I heard from them and I fell for it. Though its not the greatest for what its about, I still love it.
8. It’s Been Awhile by Staind. I don’t like all of Staind’s songs, some are just to hard for me. I was actually lucky enough to see them a year ago while at Rock Fest. Amazing!
9. Love of a Lifetime by Firehouse. This has been one of my personal favorites for as long as I can remember.
10. Watermelon Crawl by Tracy Byrd. I mainly wanted to share this one because this is ONE of the very few songs that Jason and I will sing along with when it comes on. Jason rarely likes country, but this one we belt out together. Makes me smile.
There we have it 10 songs that I love. I am big on singing, and will happily sing along in the car more often then not, but if I am not comfortable with you, my lips are sealed. Music is huge for me, but with my wide variety random shuffle is my best friend.
What are your taste on music? Current favorites? Old Favorites? Let me know!