|Again snagged off Pinterest, I take no rights to the above photo/statement|
- I am thankful for a husband that knows and quite often likes to cook. I am not a kitchen queen, I’d rather avoid the kitchen if I could. I am getting better about actually cooking, but I still don’t like it at all. Jason though most of the time, when he isn’t forced to do it all the time, likes to cook and is quite good at it. He’ll make something, and it’ll be super yummy, just don’t think he’ll be able to make it again the exact same way. He just throws things in that sound good, and there you have a yummy meal. Me I only follow recipes.
- I am thankful for pets. It doesn’t even have to be my own. I love all pets – dogs, cats, hamsters anything but snakes *shivers*. I won’t go up to a human and say hello, but give me a pet, and I turn to butter. I sit down on the floor with them & cuddle them and talk to them. Quite often its the pet that allows me to better interact with the human. What really pulled me to Donavan was that he has this adorable dog named Max. I was thrilled when I saw that Shane had a dog named Kinley. Yes, give me a pet and I’ll talk to you and probably will get to know you quicker then if you didn’t have any or didn’t allow me to interact with your fur baby. So yes, I am super thankful that so many of us have pets! Plus I get all gooey and smiley when you post your pet pics!
- I am thankful for contests to enter and win with. Or just getting pick for a house party and getting goodies. This week has been extra good to me. Winning two tickets to Comedy on the Coast at Chinook Winds & a dinner at their buffet (which isn’t my favorite, but hey it’ll feed us). Also getting picked for the Hasbro Game Night with House Party. There seems like there was something else, but you can’t win if you don’t enter, so enter and give it a go.
- I am thankful for all the survey sites I do. While I might not have a steady income, I do get paid for the daily (yes, every single day) surveys I do. In fact,I just got paid for a special community I did back in July, quite well. I’d love to find something more stable, but I am happy with the fact I do get indeed get paid and most often I can pay fully for my Chicks Weekend with just what I get paid with surveys and occasional blog posts. I am quite proud of that little fact.
- I am thankful that we found our local hole in the wall bar. It reminds me of Cheers, where everyone knows your name. Everyone might not know my name, but the important people do and they make me feel special. That in itself is amazing and nothing we ever found while living in Coeur d’Alene. It makes us want to go there far to often, which is the only downfall.
What are you thankful for on this day/this week?