It’s been awhile since I did a random 25 things about me post. I decided it was time since I haven’t had a lot of regular old posts lately and just mainly reviews and my Thursday and Friday photo posts. It was time to dust off the old blog and do some random posting, which is usually my favorite type of posts. You may or may not already know some of this, but random it will be.
25 Things You Need to Know About Yours Truly
- I did Kindergarten twice. The first time around I supposedly didn’t talk to anyone but the teacher for the most part. Which isn’t totally true since I know I made one of my very best friends in that first year of Kindergarten. So my teacher decided it would probably be a good idea to give me another year to get settled. Side Bonus – That same teacher is still in my life today.
- I love trashy tabloid magazines. Things in it are most likely not true, but they make for some fun relaxing reading sometimes. Especially on road trips and vacations.
- I am not a morning person at all. But, I do love it once I am up and it’s all quiet in the world still. I especially love it when it’s warmer out and I can sit outside and enjoy that early morning stillness. I also love Roxy’s morning cuddle time she insists upon most mornings.
- I’m a people person even though I am super quiet in person. I love being around others. Which really doesn’t show since I don’t usually speak up at all. It takes me so much time actually spending time with you before I can fully relax and let myself be “me”. But I still want to be around you, others just don’t always want be around me because of how I am.
- Because of how I am ^^^, it’s especially hard for me to have an outside job. Which is why I am grateful that I can make some money online and I am slowly growing to be able to provide more.
- You’ll most often find me home with Roxy, curled up on my end of the couch with the laptop desk pulled up to me. The Tv on and me working away on something. Either a survey, writing a blog post or some other social media item.
- I am terrified of going to a doctor.
- I enjoy true crime things. Be in book form or tv. I absorb it all.
- My very favorite color is deep purple. I also love pink, teal, red, and yellow. I love color.
- I love to read. Give me almost any book and I’ll enjoy it. Though I have issues with reading classic and getting through those. Romance, chick-lit, mystery, local history are my top favorite types of books though.
- Never ever have I skinny dipped.
- One of my favorite places ever is the Oregon Coast. It’s my happy place and the one I feel just relaxed and complete when there.
- I can not stand onions.
- You’ll never find me sky diving.
- I’ve been with Jason since I was 18.
- I would much rather tour around the USA then go overseas and explore other countries.
- Games are a passion of mine. I love game nights. I love having people over for game nights.
- Roxy is only my second dog ever. Rascal was my first and he died at 17 1/2 in our arms in July 2007.
- I find I read more in the spring and summer then I do the winter, which seems the opposite of most people. I tend to take more time outs away from the computer in the warmer months to go sit outside and to read in the sun.
- I’d love to learn to scuba dive one day, but I am unsure if I could handle it.
- Because of how I am it’s the easiest for me to get to know someone online (usually facebook) and for them to know I am not a snob because of how I am in person. To get to know me and allow me to get to know them. Which yes means in real-time togetherness.
- Tulips and Yellow Roses are my favorite flowers.
- I want to someday take a photography class, but that is a huge thing to me. And may never happen.
- I want to go to Las Vegas, BADLY.
- Someday I want to pet a dolphin or I’d even just take seeing one in person – rather up close, please.
Now, tell me at least one random thing about you!