Links provided are linking to Amazon and if you were to purchase anything through those links, I’ll receive a kick back for you doing so since I am an Amazon Associate.
Even though I wasn’t doing a Holiday Gift Guide this year, I had plans to do a few suggestions for different people and types. But, that didn’t pan out with how I felt this last month. Instead, I decided that today I’ll just list out some fun things I’d like this year and call it good.
There are a few things, of course, that I won’t be mentioning in the actual 2016 Christmas Wish List. Though, I will mention them briefly here before starting the list, because it’s fun! I’d love a new laptop, living room furniture, a new car, heating oil and/or wood for the house(this actually is listed on my Amazon wish list lol), and any other big ticket types of things for the house.
My 2016 Christmas Wish List
I love books. My Amazon Wish list is huge with books and bookmarks that I’d like. It doesn’t matter that I have so many books still to be read, there is something great about getting a brand new book in your hands. These are just a few of the tops right now.
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
- Lost Plantations of the South by Marc R. Matrana
- That Night by Chevy Stevens
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
A few of my top wanted books, though really any that I’d get off my Wish List would make me giddy. Do you have a few books that you are wanting? I’d love to hear them. Who knows, I may need to add to them my own books wish list.
Games & Puzzles
For as long as I can remember I’d get games for Christmas and we’d spend Christmas Day playing them. I still try to get us a few games each year to uphold that tradition, even if we don’t play them on Christmas Day. At least a part of that tradition stays around. And again, even though I have a lot of games – new games make me very happy and can’t ever have enough of them.
- Zero – the concept of this game just sounds way different than any others. You are not wanting points to win, say what?
- Pass the Big Pigs – we love the little pigs and I just had to add in these when I ran across them.
- Summer Hummer, 1000 Piece Puzzle
- The Pet Parlour What If, 1000 Piece Puzzle
- CV Card Game – it kind of sounds like Life, but with cards and building up your character.
Are there any games you’ve been eyeing lately? Again, I’d love to hear them all. It’s quite often how I found out about a new game!
Blog & Camera Related
In order to improve the quality of my photos for the blog, I keep adding to the wish list when I run across something that may help. Or just may be useful for the overall enjoyment of taking photos.
And here we have just the random things that don’t fit in my other list fields that are just plain fun.
- Colored Pencil Case – I just need somewhere to store these colored pencils and being able to see the colors more easily.
- Dot-to-Dot Book – I love doing dot to dots. Similar to coloring, it just relaxing and I love finding out what the design is once I am done.
While I am not the person in the kitchen most the time. It still makes me happy to get kitchen related items. I’m just odd.
So there we have a few of my 2016 Christmas Wish List.
I’d love to hear a few of your most wished items. Do tell all!