Amazon Associate link used in the post below. If you order through the link, I may get a kickback for you doing so.
Hello, Friday! Since Friday I try and do an All About Me Friday thing. There hasn’t been much of that lately but I want to try and get it back.
Today I decided to give you all just 10 random things about me. Totally random and off the top of my head. Things you may have already known and others you may not have. Or maybe you are new around here and would like to get to know Angie of Angie’s Angle more.
10 Random Things About Me
- Routines. Love them. My morning routine is pretty set but the rest of my day is kind of scattered and varies. Thinking of routines I thought about doing an updated version of my regular routine. Mainly my morning routine. Would this be something you’d like to see/read?
- My LulaRoe girl had her son bite his tongue and had to go get stitches. Which reminded me of when I did that same thing and at around his age. I did a story on here about it some time ago but I can’t find it to link it. That may mean it’s time for another story telling of that.
- I’ve been binge-watching shows on Netflix and other things for as long as I can remember. But today on the blog’s FB, I asked you to link what you are watching in a GIF. What fun! My two right now are: Pretty Little Liars & American Horror Story: Hotel. What are you binging on? I’d love to see/hear it – link up with us.
- I am the type of person that likes to know what is happening. Set dates this will happen. This way I can plan and know in my head. There have been a few things lately that have hung loose and driving me nuts. Part of me knows I have to just roll with it and let it work itself out. On the other hand, why not just give me dates and details.
- I am not huge of sweets. But, I love sour things and anything caramel. I also don’t care for pie but love cake!
- The show I am most looking forward to this Fall season is The Good Doctor. It is starring Freddie Highmore – Norman from Bates Motel. I actually got to watch the first episode on one of my surveys and it was so good. Can’t wait to see if it keeps up. What are you looking forward to this tv Fall?
- After having the series for ages, I am finally reading The Earth’s Children Series by Jean M. Auel. I am on the 3rd book and am so enjoying it. If you haven’t read it, find it and do. You won’t regret it. The Clan of the Cave Bear is the first of the 6 book series.
- My favorite spot in the world is the Oregon Coast. With its rocky shores, cold Pacific water and the smell in the air. It’s my happy place and we try to go as often as possible. The Washington coast is becoming also one of my favorites.
- Two places I really want to travel to is Las Vegas & San Diego.
- Quiet in person. Loud online. Always reaching out to meet others online. In person, you will rarely hear me utter words until I get comfortable with you. Or come to a gathering at my house!
Leave me a couple of things about you if you feel so inclined. I’d love to learn about all of you too!