Disclaimer: The following post is part of a campaign, review or sponsored post. I was given the product and/or have been financially compensated for the following post. Post may also contain affiliate links. As always though all thoughts are 100% my own, as are most of the pictures included.
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I have told you all before that I am not the cook in the family. Nor am I the baker. I don’t care for cooking, but when I do it I need a recipe – I can’t just throw things together and presto we have a magical yummy meal. My husband on the other hand can. He makes amazing meals doing that and I love them.
I thought and thought on what I could do for a recipe to test out this new amazing Baker’s Mat – Silicone Baking Mat. We first made these Peanut Butter Banana Cookies, but since it was from a blogger I didn’t want to steal her recipe to post on my site and really wanted a recipe to share with my Baker’s Mat review. They were good and I was already amazed by the Baker’s Mat just by testing out those cookies.
I then brought out the bag of Craisins© I had to grab a handful for a snack and saw a recipe on the back and thought there it is, my cookies to share!
Oatmeal Craisins© White Chocolate Chunk Cookiesmakes approximately 2-1/2 dozen cookies
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Craisins© Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips (we used the dark chocolate chunks instead)
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well.
- In a separate mixing bowl; combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the oat mix to the butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful’s onto ungreased cookie sheets (or Baker’s Mat).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
Silicone Baking Mat – Baker’s Mat
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.