Finish This wouldn’t be such a success without the following beautiful ladies: Lisa at Coastlined, Nicole at Three 31, Jen at The Arizona Russums, and Becky at The Java Mama! Check them out and then play along!
I’ve so enjoyed my weeks Finish This linking up, you should really start to play along. You’ll love it!! As you know the year is already winding down and there is a BIG Finish This coming up. It goes live December 31st, if you’d like the prompts just email me and I can get them to you.
1. ____ makes me smile because…
So much does. Filling that blank with just one thing isn’t possible. From Roxy, Jason and sunsets to books. The possibilities of what makes me smile are really endless. A random text, a little wall facebook love, surprise snail mail and the ocean. I can think of so many things to fit that little blank. Those are just the tip of the iceberg.
2. I put my trust…
Into that everything happens for a reason, even though we might not know why at the time. And that some things in life really suck, but then there is so much greatness and the sucky part always passes.
3. I don’t…
- Lie. I am honest to a fault. I’d rather tell you the truth then sugar coat things. I love you, which means I want to tell you what I really think. Lie to me and I will not like you. There is no room for liars in my life.
- Like onions. I just can’t do them. I can sometimes do them cooked into soups or such. Sometimes though they just get really overpowering for me and I can’t eat anymore because of them.
- Do mornings. Mornings and I are just not friends. Haven’t ever been and probably never will be. I love the way morning smells, I love watching the sun rise, and the day awaken, but I just can’t do mornings.
- Enjoy watching sports. Jason is big on sports. Watching and playing. I could totally live without them and be perfectly happy. Yet, I go with him to most of his indoor games. One because he likes to me to go. Two because I like watching people I know, its more exciting. Which is why I like getting to know the people on his teams, it increases my enjoyment of watching. And three I like the socialness of it and meeting new people.