I was given the Liebster Award by Jenny over at IBDFM. At first I wasn’t going to do the whole tag others and do it. Today I was just going to do the questions for some random fun, but decided I’d also go around and nominate others too, but might not get the full 11 other bloggers, I’ll give it my best shot though! 🙂
The Rules :
* The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them
* If you are nominated, write “11 Random Facts” about yourself
* Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers.
- I’ve been with my now husband since 1998. We have lived together since 1999 & finally got married in 2003.
- I’m ubber quiet in real life, but yet love and thrive being around others. Yet when I am around others I just kind of sit there and absorb, but you can bet I am enjoying myself. It just might seem weird. Words just tend to fail me in social situations.
- I’m a “gamer”. I love any and all types of games. Yet, again, its hard to find others that enjoy getting together for game nights and its something I throughly enjoy.
- I’m a bookworm. I also tend to hoard books, though I am better with that then I used to be, I get rid of most books once I read them now, before I wanted to keep them all. Though I have boxes of books to get rid of downstairs and we yet have gotten rid of them.
- My husband and I moved here, to Vancouver, WA back in December of 2007. I still feel lonely here though. I am having the hardest time making friends, so don’t feel like I “belong”. It’s slowly getting better, but it still feels weird.
- I’d ideally like to find some kind of an outside job even though it frightens me some still, but much better then it used to. I stopped my office assistant program at the community college because I was close to my internship and freaked out.
- I’m a big water drinker. I’ll drink my coffee in the morning. After my coffee I drink water until around dinner time then I’ll have iced tea or a diet coke. Then its back to ice water. I must have lots of ice in my cold drinks.
- My husband is the cook in the family. I am trying to do better at actually doing the cooking cause I know Jason gets tired of it, but I just hate to cook. I am trying more recipes though and trying hard to do better.
- I’m big on photos & taking photos. I have an amazing Nikon camera that I still need to learn more about and learn the settings, so I can have more fun with it.
- We live in the same house Jason grew up in. He lived in this house until he was 13. His dad kept the house & has since rented it out to only family. It’s basically ours though and have big hopes of lots of upgrades in the near future.
- I love questions!
- What’s your middle name? – – Mae. I got my middle name from my Grandmother, and they thought it was spelled the way it is, but no we found out years later it was actually May. I like it the way its spelled though, so it works out.
- How long have you been blogging? – – I have blogged for years in various forms. As for blogging for reviews, pay etc – its probably only been a year or two that I have taken the full plunge on blogging for payment/product.
- What started you blogging? – – I think it was starting out on BzzAgent and realizing I could get the word out (bzz) more if I made up an open blog vs my closed private blog on livejournal.
- What are your resolutions for the new year? – – The only one I put on myself is to make this house feel like more a “home” then just a shell of a house to live in. Use my amazon money and profits to put back into the house and the work we want to do.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? – – Hum, I don’t know…good question. I have hopes that I’ll have some outside job, at least part-time, and my blog has grown more where I have a further reach and more to be able to get jobs on.
- Have you ever broken a bone? – – NO. *knocking on all the wood I can find*
- What was your favorite gift you got for Christmas? – – Probably our food processor we got from Jason’s parents. It’s lovely!
- What would be your dream job? – – I have always dreamed about owning a Lodge on the Oregon Coast with cabins that were themed.
- What is your most used beauty product? – – Probably my many lip glosses because even if I am not wearing any makeup, I usually always am grabbing my lip gloss or lip balm.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? – – I have several places I’d love to go. Hawaii & Austraila are my top two never visited places. I want to go back to New Orleans & San Antonio though too.
- What are your hobbies? – – Games, books, photography, traveling and slot playing.
- If you could change something about yourself (either physically or mentally) what would it be and why?
- What do you personally want to get out of blogging?
- What is one of your favorite ways to relax?
- What did you think you wanted to be when you were a teenager? Are you close?
- Do you consider yourself a “hobby” blogger or a “business” blogger?
- What’s your favorite colors?
- What about your favorite dinner?
- Do you have a routine on your days or are they all different?
- If you could go anywhere on vacation right now, where would you go and who would you take with you?
- Name one or two quirks you have.
- What is your happy place in your house and why?