I received these products free to review from Tomoson & Solyvia. However, all thoughts and photos are my own, and I only recommend things that I actually like regardless on how I received it.
The HMC3® Complex is a combination of five rare plants from Corsica with exceptional benefits to the skin, including:
• Immortelle (Helichrysum Italicum) known for healing, anti-aging, and regenerating properties. Improves microcirculation that increases the production of collagen.
• Myrtle (Myrtus Communis) is used as a stimulant, astringent, a natural tonic for dull and tired skin, resulting in skin stimulation and natural glow.
• Wild Carrot (Daucus Carota) is a powerful skin cell regenerator that promotes renewal and growth of skin cells, as well as inflammatory properties that soothes and calms redness.
• Landanifere Cistus (Cistus Ladaniferus) contains natural anti-wrinkle properties due to its astringent effect that tightens and tones. Used to treat those with skin irritations including rosacea and acne.
• Sea Fennel (Crithmum Maritimum) has antioxidant properties, firming and skin cell regenerating benefits. Paired with Immortelle, it effectively combats the signs of aging. “
|The roller ball applicator on all three|
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.