I was thinking and thinking of something I could do especially for Thursdays and after asking my friends on facebook, which I love by the way and are so helpful lately!! I decided on Thankful Thursdays, at least for a bit!
Here is how it’ll work. I’ll start off by listing 5 thankfuls for the week, and in turn you comment with some of your own thankfuls, could even be just one!
- I am thankful that I am seeing an increase in my views this month. I found with hard work that I can grow my blog, and I am so thankful for that. Even though I am unsure where I want it to be, I do know that I’d love to be able to qualify for more things and to do that I need those new and old views along with readership. I thank you all for helping me with that!
- I am thankful each and everyday for my husband. He is my best friend and takes me as I am without wanting or needing to change me. He allows me to be able to work at home doing what I am comfortable with and never asks more of me. He makes me laugh just as much as he makes me mad, but I would never not be without him.
- I am thankful that we acquired Roxy a year ago. It has been far to long between Rascal’s passing and getting a new pet, but I believe Roxy was meant to be ours. She is so funny and loves us completely while being so gosh darn cute. She fits in like a glove.
- I am thankful for those that take the time to get to know me. I am quiet when you first meet me, but I listen. The more time you spend with me, especially one on one or one on one with Jason, I start to talk more and open up. The words on what to say fail me quite often in person and I am thankful for those that recently have allowed me the time to open up. You know who you are, and I love you for it.
- I am thankful for Kris. She has been one of my very best friends for a long time now and visits me each Spring Break, and we have a ton of simple fun that week, but the week always comes much to quick. She was first my actual sister-in-law, but divorced changed that only to make us sisters at heart. She’d do anything for me, and I’d do anything for her.