Last week with my very first Thankful Thursday, it was suggested that I do a link up. With no idea how to do that I failed to do it last week, but I asked how to go about it and this week I encourage you to make up your own Thankful Thursday post and link up with mine in the form below!
- I am thankful for the friends that you make that become like family. You have your blood family, and you love them, but there is just something special about the family you pick out for yourself.
- I am thankful for my Tv. It sounds weird, but with me being home alone most days, its my company. I can catch up on shows I watch by myself or just watch/listen to weird things to keep me company during the day.
- I am thankful for my love of reading. I am not sure where I got my massive love of reading, but I love it and always have been a major bookworm. I have a book shelf stuffed full, over full really, of books I have to read. It makes me super happy and thankful that I can have the massive shelves of books just waiting for me to open them and explore them.
- I am thankful for all my years in the choir. I wasn’t the best singer and never claimed to be. From the first moment I could I signed up for choir, which was 7th grade and was in it all the way through school. I got so nervous for each concert, but it was fun too. I now don’t sing nearly as well for my lack of actually using it. I am still grateful though that I had all those years in it.
- Lastly, I am thankful for my health thus far. I don’t have any major problems that I know of and am just going along happily, and I hope that continues for years to come.
I have to admit this weeks thankful’s were much harder then last weeks. I like that way, it’ll get me to thinking each week and really see how much good I have in my life. Now its your turn, take a bat at some of your very own thankful & link up below.