I know my Beauty Monday postings have been few and far between lately. I have felt completely off on everything and am really trying to get back into the swing things around here. I’ve actually had this Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum for review for much longer than I would have liked (and I am sure the business would like) without getting my review up. I hate it when that happens as I pride myself on actually trying the product to give my actual feedback in a reasonable time. Life, what can I say otherwise?
This time, around I received the Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum. Now on a regular basis I personally don’t use a serum, so was excited to try one out and see what I thought personally.
About Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum – A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
– Deeply moisturize skin
– Provide antioxidant protection
– Soothe & nourish dry skin
– Smooth skin tone & texture
– Boost skin radiance
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne.
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
My thoughts on Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
I liked this serum. It quickly absorbed into my skin after applying, so in no time, I could go onto the next steps in my skin care routine. It does state to add it first and then add your regular eye cream and face moisturizer. So I did that and it was hardly any wait time in between the steps, which I loved.
I didn’t think to take before and after pictures of my face as I started using this product. Which as someone who normally does is a true crime. I will say that I don’t think I noticed any huge difference. It’s soothing while on and smells great.
I think it did soothe out my old acne scares, though, which didn’t really dawn on me until I was giving you the information about the Valentia Royal Rose Serum. Which is awesome. Otherwise, it’s an amazing product that if used on a regular basis, not my faulting when I feel like it lately routine, you’ll probably notice more differences than I did personally.
Buy it On Amazon
You can easily get your hands on this Valentia Royal Rose Serum on Amazon. Which couldn’t make buying it any easier.
Do you use facial serum? Are you interested in trying out this awesome Valentia Royal Rose Serum? What benefit listed that Royal Rose Serum does, you’d be most interested in?
Powered by BrandBacker