Things have been altogether way to quiet around here. Trying to change that and make my brain grow to get back into the blogging groove. An easy way to try to make the blog more lively is to do an All About Me Friday post. I searched for something new to touch on that my mind could work with. I ran across the 5 Items I can’t live without and thought that could be easy enough to get together.
Not including Jason or Roxy in this post. Nor any of your normal day-to-day basis things you use. This list of the 5 items I can’t live without will be more the non-normal things. The things not everyone thinks they can’t live without.
5 Items I Can’t Live Without
- Books. That need to read is fierce in me. Hardbound & paperbacks are my favorites and always needing several choices in my to-be-read area is always a need. I also read books on the Kindle, so you can bet that I always have several million choices on there too for my next book.
There are very few genres of books that I don’t care for. So the choice for my next book is always very wide and I really don’t need recommendations because my to-be-read is always HUGE. It doesn’t mean that I don’t stalk what others are reading and always adding to my book wish lists.
Taking a book everywhere with me is a must. I don’t sit idly well. Never know when something is going to come up and waiting is involved.
- Blankets. I know that sounds so silly. Blankets are my everything. They are my comfort and my cuddle item. I can’t sleep without being covered up no matter how warm it is. Sitting on the couch there is usually a blanket on my lap unless it’s super hot.
Want to buy a gift for me? Get me a nice fuzzy soft blanket and you’ll make my day. I just can’t get enough of blankets.
- Laptop. I can’t do all my work on the phone. I just can’t. Am doing better about taking time off the laptop. But still, I need to be on it a lot. Quite often it drives me nuts about how much I need my computer. But it is what it is.
- Games. Again sounds super silly and not something everyone would say. To me, games bring out laughter and togetherness and get your mind working. Mostly I adore board and card games. But, I play on my phone & tablet a lot too.
Collecting games is fun for me and am always willing to learn a new one. My head doesn’t always like to wrap around new rules but doesn’t mean that I don’t want to learn.
- Drinking Water. Again I know this everyone needs but I drink more than most and feel yucky if I don’t get my filtered water. Coffee is in the morning and then I switch to water. At dinner, I have an iced tea or a diet coke and then it’s back to water.
What are some items you can’t live without? I would love to hear them! Maybe we have some of the same items.