Getting my blogging feet back under me has been much harder than I ever thought. Not only did our own personal world change, but so did the blogging/influencer world. I don’t know how to catch up. The best I know is to post and keep trying. So here we are. I thought it might be useful every month or every other month to do a bit of tip round-up for you. I am bringing you tips for February 2024 now.
The post below contains affiliate links that help support Angie’s Angle at no extra cost to you.
Don’t let me fool you; I originally planned this post for January. But January did not pan out well, so here we are, starting with February and seeing how it goes.
Bringing You 3 Helpful Tips for February 2024
The tips I provide are likely to be super simple. But maybe you are like me, and those simple ideas/tips don’t pop into your head until you see them somewhere else. I hope at least one of these will sing for you and be something you want to use regularly. Some ideas I will share will be ones I saw elsewhere, and thought were great ones to reshare. I won’t always remember where I first saw it, but I will state that I saw this elsewhere first.
- Magnetic Whiteboard
– Grab yourself a calendar magnetic whiteboard for the fridge. Write down your meals, appointments, and other things you want to remember. At the end of the month, take a picture of it so you know what happened for future reference. It’s a great way to keep track of things. I also plan to write the meal plans on the side of the calendar and then move the meal we had over to the correct day we had it.
– I also grabbed these magnetic dry-erase markers, which are great. My only complaint with them is some of the colors are
very lightand hard to read. The very fine tip makes writing several things on the day easy, though. Update – if you put them on the fridge with the tips acting down, they work wonderfully! Edited to say buy now, you’ll love them!
– At the same time, grab this pack of dry eraser 4-pack that also happens to be magnetic. Brilliant!
– I have the board I mentioned above, or at least it is very similar. I think these may also be great to use instead or in addition – a 2-pack Monthly & Weekly & 3-pack Monthly, Weekly & Notes.
– Don’t forget your Expo cleaning spray!
- Dish Wand
– Buy this dish wand set from Scotch – I am kicking myself for not buying this one first. So do yourself a favor and buy that now. Now, we are not going to use it for regular dishes. Oh no! We are going to fill it with vinegar, water, and some dish soap. Instead, use it for your kitchen sinks nightly, keeping your sink clean with little thought. You can also use it in the bathroom for easy scrubbing and cleaning. This was an idea/tip that I saw elsewhere and had to jump on. I am so glad I did; I love it! The one I bought, though, already came apart, we think, because of the vinegar. I have a feeling that you’d have better luck with the one from Scotch.
- Join Buy Nothing Group
– Find your local group here. The concept is easy: post things you no longer want, and the group will snag it. See something you want, speak up. All for free. And all within your local neighborhood. Not only do you snag things you have wanted, but you can get rid of things around your home. Declutter with ease and make connections. What could be better? What are you waiting for? Find your local group and join today.
Those are my three simple tips for February 2024. Hopefully, you found one or two helpful. What other tips would you like to see around Angie’s Angle? I’d love the input for future posts.