I love reading these kind of things just as much as I like doing them, so please if you want to do it, do it and then let me know you did so I can make sure to read it. I snagged mine from the lovely Toria at Toria’s Treasure Chest, check her out while you are at it.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It is VERY VERY naturally curly frizzy mess, but you’ll never see it that way. I always wear it straight.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Both. Usually twice a year at the salon and then the rest of the times at home. Damn grays make it have to be done more & more often.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Basically the same over and over again because I know finally how to control my hair the best way possible & what I do works to make it manageable and decent looking.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?Do it myself. I don’t really do fake nails and I don’t care to have anyone touch my feet, so its all on me.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I only for the most part paint my toe nails and that is about once a month
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Anywhere from 5 minutes to as long as 30 minutes it just depends.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face – got to get all the primer stuff on so I can layer on my eye makeup and make it stay
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I’m a collector especially when it comes to anything to do with eye makeup
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rarely, haven’t been a huge fan
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Both, I don’t feel like I am ready for the day unless I have some makeup on and feel put together
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I would yes, but would I prefer to? No.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
A few things here and there, but nothing that I care to rave about, I usually like the cheaper stuff more.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
When I am getting dressed.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Rarely – I use the same bag until I get a new one and then that way goes away
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up anywhere from 8a.m. to 10a.m. (rarely 11a.m.) and I go to sleep anywhere from 11p.m. to 2a.m.
18. How often or when do you workout?
On average twice a week.
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
22. How many pets do you have?
1 – Just our fur baby Roxy
23. How do you blog?
Always from my laptop
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I do sometimes
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
When I decided I wanted to really focus on my blog and get it to grow and be able to earn a bit with it, I decided it was time for a name change & I couldn’t afford my own domain just yet, so I enlisted the help of a few friends and one came up with Angie’s Angle and I liked it and its stuck. I like that it can be about a wide variety of things since its all about my view on things.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Nikon D5000 – I LOVE my camera, but I really need to actually learn the settings more
28. How often do you clean your house?
Usually every Thursday I do my massive cleaning and of course its nightly clean up in the kitchen
29. What’s your favorite color?
dark purple & pink
30. Do you swear?
Very rarely, usually I make up my own swear words instead cause I hate swearing in general.
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Watching DVRed shows and probably Amazon Prime stuff, catching up on my survey emails and reading my blogging lists!