I was looking for something to post today and stumbled across this and thought oh perfect!! It’s a new weekly link up with Nicole at Three 31, Lisa at The Coastal Chicster, Jen at The Arizona Russums, and Becky at The Java Mama!
- I first felt like a grown-up…sadly first when my Dad passed away when I was 16. I felt for a long time that my Mom was acting like a teenager, and I took the adult role. It wasn’t pleasant nor something I wanted at that time. It got better later, but I still felt grown-up mentality. After that officially when I moved into the duplex with Jodi the summer of 1998.
- I am one-of-a-kind because…I am me and no one else. I am quiet in person while being outspoken and bold online. I am flexible in my body and mind, but not nearly as I once was – got to work on those. I always speak the truth, I am not one to hide about lies or even half truths, ask me something and I will gladly answer in the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
- Spanx is…not for me. While I love that it helps suck in things and make you look better, it is just not comfortable and sorry I must be comfortable first no matter what. Okay, I lie I did wear some for one of my best friends wedding so I could fit a bit slimmer in the bridesmaid dress, but to wear on an average day. NO. Just no. Soon I won’t need them anyway 😉
- My favorite family tradition…is probably playing yahtzee. We play three games at once, so triple yahtzee but we do not triple the score or anything we just add up all three columns.
- The last thing I do before bed is…read/play on my kindle a bit before I get super droopy eyes and then I go potty one last time and go night night then.
- Happiness Is…so many things. A good book, little random things knowing someone is thinking of you, the ocean, spending time with your best friends, happy hour, sleeping, shopping, a babies laugh/giggle, doggy kisses and really I could go on and on. There is so much that is just complete and utter happiness.
Well that was fun, won’t you join up? Check out of the hosts pages and play along. Can’t wait for next week!