Disclaimer: The following post is part of a campaign, review or sponsored post. I was given the product and/or have been financially compensated for the following post. Post may also contain affiliate links. As always though all thoughts are 100% my own, as are most of the pictures included.
I briefly mentioned on the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo review, how well these two worked together and now I can tell all.
About Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Conditioner
- Made with Real Dead Sea Salt – 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.
- Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.
- Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.
- Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair – Hydrating it from Within.
- WE SELL OUT FAST – Get it soon before we run out again. We try to produce this item as fast as we can. Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
demineralized water and Dead Sea water, dead sea salt, cetyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride 29%, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, lanolin, fragrance, polyquaternium-7, propylene glycol and chamomile extract and algae extract and papaya extract and aloe vera
My Personal Thoughts on Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Conditioner
I love this stuff. I can totally see why it sells out so fast. I gasp at the $19 per bottle price, but it makes my hair so soft and manageable. Especially when used together with the Adovia Dead Sea Shampoo.
I feel head over heels with this product. Making my hair feel so great is no easy feat when you have naturally curly unruly hair like I do. It doesn’t seem to need a lot of conditioner either to work well, which is nice since sometimes it seems you need a lot of product to actually make a difference in ones hair.
I mentioned briefly before with another review how my head itches quite a bit and this seemed to also calm my scalp and leave it much less itchy. Bonus points!
You can buy it at Amazon for $19 – Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Conditioner.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.