If you know me at all, you probably know I am pretty anal about my mouth/teeth health and feel. I can not stand the way coffee feels on my teeth and in my mouth after drinking it, but I love coffee itself, so you won’t catch me not drinking it. After coffee though I need to brush my teeth somehow.
Which is where this cute little Fresh-Tips come into play. You can clean your teeth without water or toothpaste. Just wet the tip in your mouth and brush away. It feels amazing and works wonders on getting that grimy feeling off.
I have had these samples for a few months now, but kept forgetting to actually try them. Which I pride myself on actually trying anything before I fully review it, because hello honesty and truth.
- Developed by a dentist and contains all natural xylitol
- Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweetener that can be extracted from fruits and vegetables. It looks like sugar, tastes like sugar and its been substituted for sugar since the sixties.
- Xylitol has been clinically shown to fight plague and reduce risk of tooth decay
- Brushing stimulates saliva and helps prevent dry mouth
- Just enjoy like a lollipop while also brushing your teeth, tongue, and gums.
Since I was so late I decided I was going to include this into my Holiday Gift Guide for free since one I was so late and two because I think they would make amazing stocking stuffers. If you are like me or someone in your family is like me, this would probably be the perfect addition.
Even Roxy wanted to get in on the action. Not recommended at all for dogs, but I had already used it and she was interested in the texture of it.
These Fresh-Tips come in bubblegum or peppermint for your pleasure and ease.