Roxy LOVES Christmas. She isn’t quite like our old dog, Rascal, who would sniff his stocking each morning once it was up to see if it was Christmas. Give her a wrapped present though, even if it’s not hers, and she excitedly opens it. This is why I thought it would be fun for Roxy to get on and write her Christmas wish list to Santa while also giving an insider dog gift guide.
The post below may contain affiliate links. Buying through provided links may provide me with a kickback for you doing so, at no extra cost to you.
I think she is ready for Christmas to be here already though. Just look at her recently opening her new pop up dog bowls. She is practicing her skills.
Okay, Roxy is excited to write her letter to Santa, so I’ll let her take over from here.
Roxy Christmas Wish List
Hi, Santa!! I am so excited for you to arrive this year. I’ve even been practicing my unwrapping skills as Mommy showed you above. I’m getting good, right?
Mommy and Daddy says I have been a very good girl this year and deserve some great gifts, so I am writing you this list in hopes you can bring me a few off of it. I promise to keep being a good girl and give lots of kisses.
Oh, but did you hear Santa? My heart murmur has also improved and we are all feeling so excited about that. Mommy says that means what we are doing is working and I’m a healthy happy girl. Ready for the new adventures to find us in 2020.
I’ve been having big puppy dreams about some of these items, so if you could please place them under my tree, I’d be so excited!
- A week at the beach, where I can get at least two times of free beach run time.
- More fun adventures in Mommy’s test cars! *we all know I am the real tester though*
- This cot for camping and our adventures.
- A new monkey to replace my current one.
- A pink Seattle Seahawks jersey.
- Pink Lady jacket to match our family costume.
- Wonder Woman costume.
- Small kong balls. Mommy said we mainly find these at Target.
- Weighted Blanket
- Bil-Jac treats in peanut butter
- Any Rachael Ray Nutrish Snacks – but Turkey Bacon is my favorite
- A couch for my lounging pleasure – this one is cute!
Insider Dog Gift Guide
Now that I wrote Santa my letter and wished for a few things. Mommy told me she wanted to also go through and add some things I already love. I hope that some of you paw parents out there find a few things either in this list or in my very own wish list to Santa.