Here I am back with the ever lovely Sunday Social. This week deals with all things Pinterest, so it could be fun. All images will link directly to the pin for easy access if you choose to go take a peek yourself at it or want to pin it yourself.
1. What is your favorite outfit pin?This is going to be hard one for me to pick since my Clothes I Love board is quite full of cute things. Yes, very hard – so many cute amazing things weather it be casual or dress up. I decided to go with a very casual outfit that is totally me. The only thing I probably wouldn’t wear are the sandals, they really aren’t “me”.
2. What is your favorite food pin?Another hard one since I use pinterest mainly for its food and have many boards for each type of food. Such as Recipes: Chicken, Crockpot: Chicken, Recipes: Drinks and on and on. Everything has it owns board so its easy to find what I am wanting. I am going to go though with a soup from my Crockpot: Soups. This yummy nummy potato soup is amazing and has gotten rave reviews every single time I have made it.
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
Oh, see now I actually have a couple wedding boards at the moment because Debbie is getting married next year, and I am her matron of honor, so plan plan plan. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have had a wedding board and would have had to tell you nada. Which is just boring. I have Debbie’s Wedding & Wedding Ideas right now. Weirdly, I picked a photo idea, but I LOVE this, and it just seems so “best friendy”.
4. What is your favorite DIY/Craft pin?I am not huge on crafty, but I do pin them here and there in case the mood does strike. I have to go with the makeup board though for this, because I am very tempted to have Jason help me make one so I can organize my makeup a bit more and have it easier on hand.
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?My Saying/Signs board is full of fun things. I figure I can either use them on blog posts or take the words and craft (haha) up something for the home with it. I had a hard time choosing just one because they are all amazing to me!
6. Share one more random pin you love.Snagged from my Road Trip Ideas – this amazing looking place, that is somewhere in Seattle, and I need to find out how much it is, cause it would be just so much fun!