There have been so many other post ideas ignited from my 100 Ways For Self-Care and I am so excited to share with you all new posts. One of the ideas for self-care was to do a facial at home and I love doing masks at home. So today I am going to go through and give you my fall facial with my favorites that you’d likely love to try too!
The post below may contain affiliate links. Buying through provided links may provide me with a kickback for you doing so, at no extra cost to you.
Since I am an overly anxious person and an introvert, going out to do a facial at a spa just isn’t my thing. I am sure it would be lovely and I may try it someday but for now, I am a facial at home kind of girl. What about you?
Which is why this post is just perfection. I do a facial at home one to two times a week most of the time. Not only does it calm me, but my face feels so buttery smooth after.
Time for a Fall Facial with my Favorites
Now I also keep with my facial masks a separate face wash or two along with a few different face scrubs that I use before I do the actual mask. Only using those when I am doing a mask. It’s nice to have a different set up for these special facials, so I’ll give you a few in all the categories I do in order.
After all, this is all about you time and meant to recharge you. Why not go all out?
An important step of your facial is cleaning your face first. Might sound silly because you are going to be “cleaning” it when you put the mask on too. But don’t forget this step, a clean base is a good start.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cleanser
- Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Facial Wash
- Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Purifying Foam Cleanser
- Insta Natural Vitamin C Facial Cleanser
- Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sometimes before I head into the actual mask, I do a good face scrub. Really awake your skin and get it ready for the good stuff. These are some of my favorites.
- Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Face Scrub
- Era-Organics Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub & Face Exfoliator
- M3 Naturals Himalayan Salt Scrub
Now it’s time for the main event. Time to apply some of my fall favorite facial masks. Of course, you can use and enjoy these any time of the year.
- Formula Ten O Six Pores Be Pure Facial Mask
- Bioré Blue Agave Instant Warming Clay Mask
- Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask, Mint and Lemon
- L’Oreal Paris Skincare Pure-Clay Face Mask with Charcoal
- Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask
It’s to be noted, while I have tried and liked facial masks that are a sheet, none are listed here. The reason being is that they never fit my face properly and annoy me. Anyone else have this issue?
Extras After a Mask
Depending on my mood and how my face is feeling. There are some extra things I do after my mask has been removed. These are them. Never forgot the moisturizer though after your mask.
Happy Fall Facial with my Favorites! Now run off and take some “you” time. Your face will thank you and you’ll feel amazing = winning!