With today being the last Tuesday of the year, I thought it would be a good time to highlight some of my Healthy Tuesday posts. I lacked on doing this on a regular basis this year, but I do think there have been some good ones.
Top 5 Healthy Tuesday in 2014
- Greek Pizzas – These little pizza’s were amazingly yummy. So different then the average pizza you’d make at home. Made for a nice little twist on the healthy factor.
- Cleaning Fruits and Vegetables – Even though this is all over pinerest, I still had people asking me what I was putting in my water to wash my fruit and vegetables after taking a few photos for Catch the Moment 365. This is what I do and I swear they last so much longer and then are all ready for you to use.
- Zucchini Cakes – Like a hamburger patty, but made with all vegetables. The healthy alternative to your regular burger. Tasty!
- Mahi Mahi with Nectarine Salsa – An amazing easy and tasty fish dish. The salsa itself could be used for so many other things too.
- Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup – A great soup to have on the cold fall and winter nights that you can feel good about eating.