Before I start diving more into regular 2020 posts, I thought it would fun and interesting to see about the top 10 posts for 2019. What did you all view the most from Angie’s Angle?
Later this week, I’ll also be following up with my personal favorite posts for 2019. Do you think they’ll be similar to these top 10 posts for 2019 or completely different?
Come back Wednesday to find out!
Now for today’s roundup post.
Curious to See About the Top 10 Posts for 2019?
- It Looks Like a Slam Dunk Dining at Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse. We had the pleasure to be hosted to dine here in November. Being able to feature it as one of our Local Tuesday‘s was pure pleasure. Highly recommended for high-end steak, drinks, and atmosphere. Yum!
- The Appetizers that will Get the Crowd Growling. A round-up post where I gathered some great appetizers, for the big game but any gathering too.
- 2019 Catch the Moment 365 Week 29. I was pretty excited to see one of my Catch the Moment posts as one of the most viewed from last year. It’s a series I love and doesn’t seem to get much attention.
- It Looks Like a Win – My Last Stich Fix Box. It had been a while since I indulged in a Stitch Fix box. I was excited to share with you all my box for my 40th Birthday. Plus I received a special code to give you extra to try a box yourself.
- 3 of the Top Reasons You Should Visit La Bottega. My first Local Tuesday spotlight for 2019 and a winner it was. As it should have been. Pasta, wine, and cozy all describe this special spot.
- How to Have the Fun of the Oregon Trail at Home. We received amazing games this last year. With that, I decided it would be fun to showcase how you can have your own Oregon Trail game night at home.
- Our Picks for the Best Towns of the Oregon Coast. It’s hard to pick favorites when it comes to the Oregon Coast. But we did a small little list, that just tips the bucket on our love of the coastline.
- Importance of Saying I Love You Often. Last year before Valentine’s Day I made a post on why you should say the actual I Love You words. With also giving little tips on how to show your love.
- Delightful Reasons to Play Fetch With Your Dog. Roxy and I had a sponsored post where we had the pleasure to play with some fun dog toys. Roxy wanted to make sure everyone know how important it is to play fetch with your dog!
- This is Double the Yum with These Two Simple Recipes. Christmas brought two sponsored posts for yummy recipes that are perfect for sharing for the Holidays.
There we have our top 10 posts for 2019. Did you see something new? Something you meant to go back to?
What one post catches your eye the most?
I can’t wait to share with you all Wednesday what my personal favorite posts were for 2019. Stay tuned!