While earlier this week I gave you a round-up post of the most viewed posts for 2019 by you all. I thought it would be fun for me to give you my 13 favorite posts from 2019. Some I don’t think got as much attention as I think they deserved.
In all honesty, I was trying to go with 10 but ended up finding 13 that I just couldn’t pass up. Plus it made me realize while I didn’t post as much as I should, I did get some good ones in at least.
Ready to see what I pulled as my personal favorites?
My 13 Favorite Posts from 2019
- My Life as a Blogger and How You Can Help. I feel like most people don’t realize how much a like, comment, or share helps a blogger(or a business!). We aren’t always shown to people and that one simple act helps SO much. A little about how I blog/what I do – and ending with helpful ways to help me grow.
- Feeling Powerless When You Have Hypothyroidism. Even being on medication for a few years, I still have symptoms of my thyroid being off and it can be frustrating.
- How I am Growing and You Can Too. Explaining a bit how I am trying to grow my business and ways you can also grow.
- Ways to Help Conquer Life When Having Type 2 Diabetes. A sponsored post that I ended up really liking. Exposing how Jason has type 2 diabetes and how we manage it.
- We Found Adventure On the Long Beach Peninsula In the GMC Terrain – Part One & Part Two. Partially sponsored post with GMC and our adventures and fun on the Long Beach Peninsula. So much fun I had to break it up into two posts.
- Some of the Most Enjoyable Outdoor Games. I love games and outdoor games are no different. A fun list with all the outdoor games you just have to have.
- Exposing My Truth of Feeling Invisible. Even with having a mass online following, I still very often feel invisible. I tried a blog post to explain it, at least some.
- This is Roxy Giving You Update On My Dog Heart Murmur. Roxy steps in to give you an update on her heart murmur!
- How to Get a VIP Experience with Exobus. When you win a spot on the exobus for a Columbia Gorge beer experience, you decided to do a Local Tuesday spotlight too.
- Lazy Exploring for my 40th Birthday. While my 40th birthday celebration wasn’t as big I was hoping, we did have a good time exploring the coast.
- It Looks Like a Slam Dunk Dining at Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse. A hosted dinner at the best steak place in the Vancouver area, yes, please!
- Introducing You to Not Your Mother’s Rummy. I am not even sure why I like this post so much but I do. It’s a quick post all about one of our new favorite card games. FYI, still a favorite!
- The Best 100 Ways for Genuine Random Acts of Kindness. A post I had been meaning to do for years and finally made it happen.
To be honest, there were a few from the most viewed round-up post that I also almost included but ended up just using one from that list. With that, there were also a few I wanted to add but left out.
These core 13 though stood out to me as personal favorites and hopefully, you’ll find a couple of new ones to visit today too.
Any catch your eye? Any that made the list that you enjoyed in 2019?